Responses start as a request for an audience member to complete an assessment and then hold their answers.
A response can be created by:
- Adding a response using the Response Add/Edit screen. The respondent will then receive an email with a link to start their response.
- Uploading a list of respondents from a CSV, using the Response List screen. The respondents will then receive an email with a link to start their responses.
- Automatically, when an assessment with the “Create Auto Response” checkbox is on, and the respondent enters the response by following a website or email link with the correct “ExternalID” specified. The Business Name, Email Address, and Name fields are populated from assessment question with the same names if they exist. The format of the URL is: [your sub domain]?external=[External ID]. The External ID is specified using the Assessment Add/Modify screen.
- Automatically, when the Assessment has been added to the Available Assessments table and the user accesses the Respondent Portal (which they have to register and login to access). (Read more about available assessments)
- Automatically, when the Assessment has been added to the Available Assessments table and the user accesses the list at https://[companyname].brilliantassessments.com/Available/Index They do not have to be logged on to access this. The advantage of this method is that you can set up credit card charging. (Read more about available assessments)
- Integration with Salesforce or another CRM or system, using our API. (Application Program Interface)
- By inviting a response from the Cohort Initiations recipients list (either the user or administrators version)