Load the assessment availability table if you wish to make the assessment available via
- the Respondent Portal or
- an Availability list at https://[Your sub domain]/Available/Index.
The Availability list can be specified by language and/or organization structure. The language can be selected on the list screen, or can be specified as a parameter in the URL in the format ?code=[Language Code].
An organization code can also be specified as part of the URL. The encrypted codes are displayed on the Organizations screen (read more about organizations). Specifying an organization code will:
- limit the available assessments to assessments that are available for the specified code or higher in the structure, or have no organization structure specified.
- prepopulate responses generated with the specified organization level.
Note: If both the organization structure and Language are specified the correct syntax is https://[your sub domain]/Available/Index/?code=[Language Code]&org=[Organisation Code]
Typical uses are
- You are charging for Assessments and you want the system to use it credit card processing capability before giving the respondent access to the assessment.
- You are using assessments for training and have available training assessments listed.
Whether the pricing is available is determined by the On-Screen Pricing checkbox on the Settings screen. If that checkbox is not ticked, no pricing appears. If the Checkbox is ticked and you have a mix of assessments that you wish to charge for and some you do not, you can load it with a zero price. These assessments will appear with a price of "FREE" and the button will be "Start Now" rather than "Buy Now".
Tip: This is one of two options for charging to respond to an assessment. This option is most suitable if you have a list of assessments that you wish to charge for. The alternative option is to specify Credit Card processing on the Assessment. Read more about Charging for your assessment.
- Select the assessment you wish to be listed
- Enter the price if the assessment has pricing associated. This field only appears if On Screen Pricing is selected on the Settings screen.
- The currency of the price
- The organization that this assessment is available too. This field only appears if Organisations are set up, and if an organization is elected that has more levels, they will be prompted for. The assessment will be available to all recipients linked to the organization name selected, or to levels beneath the one specified.
The system can only charge for assessments if you have a Stripe account (www.stripe.com) and you specify details of the account in the Setup screen.