Load the assessment availability table if you wish to make assessment available via
- the Respondent Portal or
- an Availability list at https://[YourCompany].brilliantassessments.com/Available/Index. An example can be see at https://demo.brilliantassessments.com/Available/Index/?code=EN&org=
The Availability list can be specified by language and/or organisation structure. The language can be selected on the list screen, or can be specified as a parameter in the URL in the format ?code=[Language Code].
An organization code can also be specified as part of the URL. The encrypted codes are displayed on the Organizations screen (read more about organizations). Specifying an organisation code will:
- limit the available assessments to assessments that are available for the specified code or higher in the structure, or have no organization structure specified.
- prepopulate responses generated with the specified organization level.
Note: If both the organization structure and Language are specified the corect syntax is https://[your company].brilliantassessments.com/Available/Index/?code=[Language Code]&org=[Organisation Code] (for example https://demo.brilliantassessments.com/Available/Index/?code=EN&org=d1f0f642-29de-451e-a002-457b4c92b084)
Typical uses are
- You are charging for Assessments and you want the system to use it credit card processing capability before giving the respondent access to the assessment.
- You are using assessments for training and have available training assessments listed.
Whether the pricing is available is determined by the On Screen Pricing checkbox on the Settings screen. If that checkbox is not ticked, no pricing appears. If the Checkbox is ticked and you have a mix of assessments that you wish to charge for and some you do not, you can load it with a zero price. These assessments will appear with a price of "FREE" and the button will be "Start Now" rather than "Buy Now".
- Select the assessment you wish to be listed
- Enter the price if the assessment has pricing associated. This field only appears if On Screen Pricing is selected on the Settings screen.
- Currency of the price
- Organisation that this assessment is available to. This field only appears if Organisations are set up, and if an organisation is elected that has more levels, they will be prompted for. The assessment will be available to all recipients linked to the organisation name selected, or to levels beneath the one specified.
The system can only charge for assessments if you have a Stripe account (www.stripe.com) and you specify details of the account in the Setup screen.