- The search box can be used for either a person's name, email address or a business name. When using API integration, the Integration Contact ID can also be searched for.
- The Add Response button will take you to the Add Response screen.
- The Groups button is used for performing actions on all responses that are a member of a Group. A dialogue box is displayed which provides the available actions:
- create manual reminders for a Group. This is in addition to the automated reminders that can be set up for the Assessment. Manual Reminders send a template email with a type of Manual Reminders.
- update the requested completion date. This field is used for Cohorts. The system will update all responses and all Cohort Initiations for the specified Group. As well as being a date that can be shown on emails as a closing date for the cohort, it also drives the production of the automated cohort report.
- The Delete Responses button displays a dialogue box requesting a cutoff date for deleting unused responses. It defaults to 2 months ago. The system will delete all responses with no answers at all. This should be used with caution if Welcome emails have been sent with a link to a response. One the response is deleted the email link will give an error.
- The CSV Template button will provide a template for uploading Responses (to allow for sending out bulk response requests)
- The Upload button will upload the completed Response Request CSV (normally edited in Excel). Ensure that all the headings from the CSV Template are entered, any columns you do not wish to complete are left blank. The only required columns are Assessment and Email Address. Once uploaded the system will send welcome emails for each response loaded.
Tip If your CSV has Unicode characters (eg Russian, Chinese Japanese) in the assessment or respondent name, you need to "Save As" the file and select "CSV UTF-8" as the file type. This is not required for accented characters that occur in Spanish etc)
- The Action Menu, followed by The Assessment Name and version (that the response is for), Business Name, Respondents name, and Completed date. All of these fields appear bolded once the respondent completes the response.
Clicking on the Action Menu link displays:
- Response Settings will take you to the Response Settings screen.
- View Emails – Lists the emails sent to this respondent. In this list will normally be the Welcome email, possibly a reminder email and the completion email with the report (if sent). Emails can be re-sent from the Email list screen.
Emails are sent if a template record exists, and the suppress email indicator (on the Response Add/Edit) is not ticked. For the Report the Assessment “Email Report on Completion” indicator must also be ticked.Note that if the Email Template has been changed the Email will be resent using the new template.
- View Response will take you to the actual response, completed or not, entered by the respondent. Changes can be made here if required.
- View Report PDF – Download a copy of the feedback report, in PDF format. If there are multiple report templates they will all be lists here.
- View Report Word – Download a copy of the feedback report, in Word format. If there are multiple report templates they will all be lists here.
- Assessment Name - The assessment that this response used.
- Name - The name of the respondent. This may have been entered on the Add Responses screen - or have been populated from the answer to a question if it is an open assessment.
- Status - This field is set by the system. The possible values are:
- [blank] - the response is waiting for the respondent to answer it. For an external assessment (created from a link on your website or similar) it may be that the respondent clicked the link (which creates this response record) and then closed the window without saving any answers on the first page.
- Started - the responses is either in the process of being answered or at least the respondent has either hit Save Progress or next to go onto the second page.
- Completed - the response is complete, the Complete button has been hit on the last page of the assessment.
- Answered - Only applies to open assessments. The respondent has finished answering but hasn't (or didn't have the option to) marked the responses as Completed.
- Assessed - Only applies to open assessments. The assessor has finished assessing the responses but hasn't (or didn't have the option to) marked the responses as Completed.
- Business Name - Optional
- Completion Date - The date and time (in the site timezone) that the responses was completed.
- Subject. - This field only appears if the Cohort Initiation Checkbox in the settings screen is ticked. The subject field is only populated from the Cohort Initiation screen. (Read more about Cohort Initiations)
- Organization These fields only appear if your internal Organisation Structure has been set up in the system. Organization Structures are used when there are multiple companies using the system, or your organization has several divisions or departments using the system and wants the assessments they use are managed separately. (Read more about Organisations)