- The search box can be used for either a person's name or an organization. When using Salesforce integration, the Salesforce Contact ID can also be searched for.
- The Add Response button will take you to the Add/Edit Response screen.
- The Groups button is used for performing actions on all responses that are a member of a Group. A dialogue box is displayed which provides the available actions:
- create manual reminders for a Group. This is in addition to the automated reminders that can be set up for the Assessment. Manual Reminders send a template email with a type of Manual Reminders.
- update the requested completion date. This field is used for Cohorts. The system will update all responses and all Cohort Initiations for the specified Group. As well as being a date that can be shown on emails as a closing date for the cohort, it also drives the production of the automated cohort report.
- The Delete Responses button displays a dialogue box requesting a cutoff date for deleting unused responses. It defaults to 2 months ago. The system will delete all responses with no answers at all. This should be used with caution if Welcome emails have been sent with a link to a response. One the response is deleted the email link will give an error.
- The CSV Template button will provide a template for uploading Responses (to allow for sending out bulk response requests)
- The Upload button will upload the completed Response Request CSV (normally edited in Excel). Ensure that all the headings from the CSV Template are entered, any columns you do not wish to complete are left blank. The only required columns are Assessment and Email Address. Once uploaded the system will send welcome emails for each response loaded.
Tip If your CSV has Unicode characters (eg Russian, Chinese Japanese) in the assessment or respondent name, you need to "Save As" the file and select "CSV UTF-8" as the file type. This is not required for accented characters that occur in Spanish etc)
- The Action Menu, followed by The Assessment Name and version (that the response is for), Business Name, Respondents name, and Completed date. All of these fields appear bolded once the respondent completes the response.
Clicking on the Action Menu link displays:
- Edit will take you to the Add/Edit Response screen.
- View Emails – Lists the emails sent to this respondent. In this list will normally be the Welcome email, possibly a reminder email and the completion email with the report (if sent). Emails can be re-sent from the Email list screen.
Emails are sent if a template record exists, and the suppress email indicator (on the Response Add/Edit) is not ticked. For the Report the Assessment “Email Report on Completion” indicator must also be ticked.Note that if the Email Template has been changed the Email will be resent using the new template.
- View Response will take you to the actual response, completed or not, entered by the respondent. Changes can be made here if required.
- View PDF – Download a copy of the feedback report, in PDF format.
- View Word – Download a copy of the feedback report, in Word format.
- Subject. - This field only appears if the Cohort Initiation Checkbox in the settings screen is ticked. The subject field is only populated from the Cohort Initiation screen. (Read more about Cohort Initiations)
- Organisation These fields only appear if your internal Organisation Structure has been set up in the system. Organization Structures are used when there are multiple companies using the system, or your organization has several divisions or departments using the system and wants the assessments they use are managed separately. (Read more about Organisations)