Sub-Sections are used to group questions. They are important for scoring, rating, and building the Feedback Report.
Sub-Sections are not optional, but sometimes there is only one subsection in a section.
- SubSection Name - the Subsection name is not displayed on the response screen. (If it is required it can be shown in the instructions on the first question within the subsection).
- SubSection Number determines the order. To change the order just change the numbers to be in sequence. Otherwise just drag and drop the section in the menu panel, the system will renumber automatically.
- Chart Colour override is used to assign a specific colour to subsections within the Feedback and Cohort report graphs. If the Colour is other than #000000 (black) it will override the rating colour that would normally be used. If you want to have black as the colour on the graph use #000001.
- Ratings. The Rating names are specified in the Ratings table and can be anything you wish. (Read more about Ratings). The text entered here will normally appear on the feedback report as a summary rating for the questions in the subsection.
- Override. You can select a rating that applies if a specific answer is given to a question. This is normally used if you have a rating that represents "Not Applicable". The Rating that will be shown in this case is the one with the Override Checkbox selected. (Read more about Ratings)
- Weightings are only applicable when Advanced Ratings are in use. (Read more about Advanced Ratings)