Organizations are a flexible structure, that is often used:
- as a method of grouping responses, especially if you are using an external link to launch responses (with the organization ID being able to be specified as part of the URL)
- where partner organizations have access to the system. Using this structure, you can restrict their assessment managers to responses linked to their organization.
- the internal structure of your organization, where there are multiple users of the system.
It is an option and won’t be used in all implementations.
Organisation List Screen
The Organization structure can have up to 5 hierarchal levels.
Organizations can be used within the system as follows:
- Responses can belong to an organization level
- Respondents can belong to an organization level and if so responses created will default to that Organization.
- Assessment Managers can be linked to organization levels, which restricts which respondents and responses they can view. They can view at or below the organization level that they are linked to.
- Assessments can be made available to Organization Levels, using the Assessment Availability form. An Assessment can be linked to multiple Organization levels, potentially with prices shown for some but not others. The Available Assessments screen can be limited to assessments for Organisation levels using the encrypted Organization Code that the Organization Add/Modify Screen screen displays (below).
Organisation Add/Modify Screen
- Specify the Name of this organization Level
- Shows this Parent organization in the structure.
- BCC Email Address will override the default BCC Address for feedback reports generated for this Organization
- Default Assessor will override the default Assessor (when Assessor functionality is in use) for responses for this Organization
- Obtain the Unique ID - that can be appended to either an External URL for an open assessment ( How do link my assessments to my website?) or Available Assessments. NB. The syntax of URLs when you have multiple parameters is for the first parameter to have a ? before it and subsequent parameters to have an & before it (with no spaces in either case). You need to change the ? copied above to an &.