Organizations can be used for the internal structure of your organization, where there are multiple users of the system. It is an option and won’t be used in all implementations.
One use of this functionality is where partner organizations have access to the system. Using this structure, you can restrict their assessment managers to responses linked to their organization.
Organisation List Screen
The Organization structure can have up to 5 hierarchal levels.
Organizations can be used within the system as follows:
- Responses can belong to an organization level
- Respondents can belong to an organization level 9and if so responses created will default to that Organization.
- Assessments can be made available to Organization Levels, using the Assessment Availability form. An Assessment can be linked to multiple Organization levels, potentially with prices shown for some but not others. The Available Assessments screen can be limited to assessments for Organisation levels using the encrypted Organization Code that the Organization Add/Modify Screen screen displays (below).
- Assessment Managers can be linked to organization levels, which restricts which respondents and responses the can view. The can view at or below the organization level that they are linked to.
Organisation Add/Modify Screen
- Specify the name of this organization Level
- Specify this organization levels parent.
- Obtain the Available Assessments List screen URL (if required)
If the Available Assessments URL is used only assessments that are available for that organization level will be displayed. These are specified on the Assessment Availability screen. (Read more on the Assessment Availability screen) Assessments are selected using the following criteria:
- assessments for the same organization level
- assessments with a higher organization level in the same hierarchy.
- assessments with no organization level specified.
When a response is created using the Available Assessments list screen it will be created with the same organization structure.