Organisations are usually used for the internal structure of your organisation, where there are multiple users of the system. It is an option and won’t be used in all implementations.
One use of this functionality is where partner organisations have access to the system. Using this structure, you can restrict their assessment managers to their respondents.
Organisation List Screen
Organisation can have up to 5 hierarchal levels.
Organisations can be used within the system as follows:
- Respondents can belong to an organisation level
- Responses can belong to an organisation level
- Assessments can be made available to Organisation Levels, using the Assessment Availability form. An Assessment can be linked to multiple Organisation levels, potentially with prices shown for some but not others. The Available Assessments screen can be limited to assessments for Organisation levels using the encrypted Organisation Code that the Organisation Add/Modify Screen screen displays (below).
- Assessment Managers can be linked to organisation levels, which restricts which respondents and responses the can view. The can view at or below the organisation level that they are linked to.
Organisation Add/Modify Screen
- Specify the name of this organisation Level
- Specify this organisation levels parent.
- Obtain the Available Assessments List screen URL (if required)
If the Available Assessments URL is used only assessments that are available for that organisation level will be displayed. These are specified an the Assessment Availability screen. (Read more on the Assessment Availability screen) Assessments are selected using the following criteria:
- assessments for the same organisation level
- assessments with a higher organisation level in the same hierarchy.
- assessments with no organisation level specified.
When a response is created using the Available Assessments list screen it will be created with the same organisation structure.