The Website Text function is used to specify the text that appears on the screen:
- At the end of a response. This record has a Text Type of "You're Done". If the Feedback report is immediately available to the respondent, the text will appear above the button.
- On the 360 Initiation screen. The 360 Initiation screen are only required and available when the 360 Report Initiation Checkbox on the Settings Screen is selected.
- Name. The name is only used by you to identify this website text.
- Select Language. The Language is only specified if Multilingual assessments are in use. Otherwise the language will be left blank.
- Text Type. The Text Type will either be "You're Done" or "360 Reports" - Other text types might be used for future use.
- Customer Type. If specific Website Text is required for a particular Customer Type, the Customer type is specified here. Otherwise the default entry is selected.
- Website Text. Enter the text that should appear (in the language specified, if applicable)
- HTML Edit Button. This button allows HTML to be entered.