The Cohort Report Manager allows Administrators and Assessment Managers to define reports that include multiple responses, selected based on a flexible range of criteria. The output report uses the same word merge technology as the Feedback Report, allowing you to produce a professional report ready to be presented to your audience.
The Cohort Report Manager is accessed from the Report Manager accessed from the Reports menu item. Administrators and Assessment Managers can access existing cohort reports or create a new one.
Cohort Reports created here are also used by the system for Cohort Initiations. If this Report record is used by the Cohort Initiation process it will replace the Subject field (below) Other filters should be left blank.
The fields available are:
- The report name is an internal name and free format. You may have a set of standard cohort reports that you reuse (perhaps with different selections) or you can create a separate report of each selection you make. The advantage of the former approach is that it is often much more manageable.
- Select one or more assessments that this report will access responses from. The assessment must be identical in structure. Caution should be used in using this feature as it is very resource intensive.
- Select one or more Customer Types. All responses for those customer types will be included.
- Select one or more Organizational Levels. All responses for those organizational levels will be included.
- Select one or more Groups. All responses for those groups will be included.
- Select one or more Business Names. All responses for those businesses will be included.
- Select one or more Respondents. All responses for those respondents will be included.
- Select a Subject. This is the subject of a 360 Initiation - only available if this option has been activated in the Settings screen.
- Select a split level. Available choices are:
- The default is the Identifier. The Identifier field is on the response and is only used for cohort reporting. If several responses have the same identifier their scores will be averaged. This may be because a respondent has multiple responses, or you are reporting by a grouping such as job role.
- Year/Month. - Groups responses by month and averages the results for each month.
- Year. - Groups responses by year and averages the results for each year
- None. - All of the responses will be reported together
Note. The selection can be overridden in the report for many graphics.
10. Select a Report Template to Upload (Read about Cohort Reports Building) or leave blank to use the last template uploaded.
11. Click to produce either a word document or a PDF with the selections specified.