Timed Assessment Enhancements
Timed assessments are usually used for exams or Tests. This release gives flexibility around the time in the case of the respondent being interrupted during the assessment, and provides reporting on the times respondents took for each section.
In the Assessment Settings you can:
- Set a Time Limit
- Specify the timer behavior if a respondent renters an assessment.
- Specify whether a previous button is shown.
- Specify an Assessment Expires Date.
- Specify the behavior for previous sections, whether a respondent can
- Always enter previous sections
- Never enter previous sections or
- Only enter Previous Sections in the same session.
In the Response Settings, for a Timed Assessment, you can:
- View the remaining time for the response (based on the last saved time, and alter it if required.
- View the times that the respondent was in each section (start, finish, duration, and session number), using a new Response Times button at the bottom.
In the Response, the respondents experience will be altered according to the assessment settings (for example the Previous button), but there are no other changes.
In the Response, an administrator can view the times (start, finish, duration, and session number) from the section Menu. Note that when viewing a response while logged on as an administrator the clock is not shown.
A new report (spreadsheet download) is available showing all the section times (start, finish, duration, and session number) for all responses for an assessment.