Integrating to Stripe.com
If you wish to charge respondents to take your assessments, you have to establish an account at Stripe.com. When you have access to your dashboard, locate the API Keys as shown below. You need to enter both the Public and Private keys into the Brilliant Assessments Site Settings form. They will be held in the system encrypted and will appear blank when you access the Site Settings screen again. You only have to enter them when you wish to change them.
- In the Stripe.com dashboard, expand the developers' section.
- Click the API keys menu item
- Copy the Publishable key into the Site Settings screen Stripe Public Key Field.
- View and copy the Secret key into the Site Settings screen Stripe Private Key Field.
- Click Save on the Site Settings form.