Cohort Initiations was previously called 360 Report Initiations.
In summary, Cohort Initiations allows you to group responses (as a "cohort") and automatically produce a Cohort Report on the night after the specified completion date. Respondents may be invited by an administrator or an end user. Often the end user is initiating a 360 Feedback and is referred to as the "subject".
This update includes:
- All 360 Initiations functionality has been renamed Cohort Initiations, to better reflect the diversity in the ways customers are using this functionality. This change only affects the administration screens, it does not change the functionality, other than as noted below.
- The Cohort Initiations screen now has (on the action menu) the ability to list all emails sent for this cohort.
- You can also resend each email sent regarding a Cohort.
- If the Cohort Report is marked for resend it will be reproduced in the next overnight run. The new report will include any extra responses that have been received since it was first produced. This functionality is available for historical emails produced before the release.
- The Cohort Initiations Recipients screen (particularly the user version) has been improved to make it easier to use.
- when adding a receipient the role will default to the first role that is not YourSelf.
- users can delete from the list, providing an invitation has not been sent.
- fixing of bugs in modifying respondents.
- Website Text (of Type Cohort Initiations) now correctly appears under the headings on the user Invite Recipients screen to allow you to give a full explanation of what the user should do.
- Cohort Roles have been enhanced to include the Customer Type. This will be transferred to the response when it is created, giving the ability to have a different email template for different roles.
- On the Cohort Report Manager Screen (where you define a cohort report either for Manual running or to be used to control and automatic cohort report) you can now specify an Alternate Report Template. This is only used in the nightly cohort reporting function to produce the alternate report if the completion date is past but not enough responses were received. If the Alternate Report template is not present the system will keep retrying nightly until enough responses are received.
- Several Email Template types have had their name changed to make them clearer. This includes the Cohort ones, but also some others. The 14 Day Delay email type is now Auto Reminder, reflecting its actual function. All your existing Email Types have been updated automatically.
- Manual Reminders is now included under a new Groups button on the Responses screen. As well as sending Manual reminders to Groups, you can now alter the Request Completion date for all cohorts and related responses to a new date. If the Requested Completion date had already past and a report was already produced it will not be automatically produced again (but can be manually by resending the report email)
- A new report is available, Cohort Initiations. That lists all Cohort Initiations with the number of Invitations sent and responses received. It can be filtered by Group.
Cohort Report improvements:
- Actual scores are now calculated as an average rather than a total. The total score will be divided by the number of questions answered at assessment, section, subsection, question or Segmentation level by Reporting Identifier. This change is reflected in all graph and table types.
- Numerous issues with the graphics and rating tables, particularly when displaying actual scores are fixed.
- Numerous issues with how segmentations are reported are fixed.
- On the Rating Tables at question level, as well as showing the average actual score for each reporting identifier, it will be possible to show totals (which will be an average) of both each row (question) and column (Reporting Identifier)
- You can now delete responses with no answers received. Be aware that if a user clicks on the link in an old email they will get an error - so it is recommended that if you are sending responses.