This article assumes and requires knowledge of working with the Azure Portal and Active Directory.
At some points Azure may prompt you to Test the link, please wait until you have completed all the steps in this guide.
- Login to your Azure Portal and navigate to Active Directory.
- Select Manage Enterprise Applications.
- Select New Application -> + Create your own Application
- Give it a meaningful name, such as Brilliant Assessments
- Choose the Non-Gallery option
- Select the Create command
- Once Azure has provisioned your application you are now ready to Setup Single Sign On
- You may also wish to assign users or groups to this application, please see Azure AD Help if required
- Click Single Sign On Get Started
- You are now presented with a version of the SAML configuration editor
- Identifier (Entity ID) - https://BrilliantAssessmentsServiceProvider
- Reply URL - https://subdomain.brilliantassessments.com/Account/AssertionConsumerService
“subdomain” above needs to be replaced with your company subdomain. For example:
Delete any default values from this form, Save.
- Reminder: At this point Azure may prompt you to test – please wait until you have completed all the steps.
- Scroll down to Section 3 – The SAML Signing Certificate.
- Choose to download the Base64 version, we are going to upload that to your Tenant Settings on Brilliant Assessments to complete the secure link.
- Next we are going to login to your Brilliant Assessments Dashboard and add these settings plus upload the Certificate from the above step.
- Login to Brilliant Assessments and choose Site Settings
- Select SSO Config tab
- Check Use Single Sign On
- Copy the Azure AD Identifier to Azure AD Identifier / SSO Issuer URL
- Upload your certificate from the step above
- Copy the Sign on and Logout Urls
- Check both Sign Logout Request and Require Logout Signed
- Return to Azure Portal and follow the Test routine.
- To find Your Login URL, click on the Properties menu item in the left-hand panel, then copy the User Access URL.