Note: this functionality is only available to customers on Enterprise Plans
Log into Azure as an Administrator and navigate to Azure Active Directory. Once in Azure Active Directory select Enterprise Applications.
Select New Application and add a Non-Gallery Application.
Specify an Application Name which is unique to your Active Directory. We recommend using Brilliant Assessments.
Once your Non-Gallery Application is created click on Single sign-on to configure Brilliant Assessments for SSO.
The following fields need to be set to the values below:
- Identifier (Entity ID) - https://BrilliantAssessmentsServiceProvider
- Reply URL - https://subdomain.brilliantassessments.com/Account/AssertionConsumerService
“subdomain” above needs to be replaced with your company subdomain. For example:
Brilliant Assessments Setup
Log in to Brilliant Assessments as an Administrator and navigate to your Settings.
In your Tenant Settings you will see configuration options for SSO.
- Use SSO – This will enable or disable SSO
- Upload SSO Partner Certificate – Please upload the Certificate (Base64) that was downloaded from Azure earlier.
- Azure AD Identifier – This is your Directory ID which can be found in your Azure Active Directory properties as below.
Save your settings.
Once the above steps have been completed you can now use the following link to login using your Azure Active Directory:
Using the above link, you will be presented with the standard Microsoft Login screen and redirected back to Brilliant Assessments once your login has been authenticated.