This version provides:
This is not a full 360 Assessment system, there are plenty of competitive systems that provide deep functionality in this area.
The 360 Initiation functionality allows administrators and assessment managers to invite 'subjects' to initiate their own 360 Feedback Report. Subjects can invite others to assess them, specifying their "role" which is populated into the Response Report Identifier to aggregate results in the Cohort report. Responses are created by this invitation process, and they are linked to a new field on the Response List, Subject. This is the only way the subject field can be populated.
A new overnight function emails a composite Cohort Report automatically after the completion date, providing enough responses have been received. The Cohort report to be used is created in the same way as all other cohort reports.
Cohort Report Fixes and Enhancements
A number of improvements were made to Cohort reports. Some of these will improve feedback reports too.
- Segmentations reporting fixed.
- Actual Points reporting fixed and extended
- A new function in Pie charts to report the number of responses that gave the subject each available rating.
- The ability to show the score and produce subsection rating text based on a Response Report Identifier (Role)
- The ability to show the number of completed or incomplete responses based on a Response Report Identifier (Role)
- The ability to report Answer Text by individual answer (to show text answers that each person assessing the subject has input)
Where appropriate the Cohort Report Section has been updated. Read more on Cohort Report Building