The Assessment Analysis is a flexible tool that allows for graphical comparison of assessments.
- At the level you require
- grouped as you require
- filtered as you require.
When requesting the assessment analysis, you can select one or several assessments to report on. They must, however, have the same structure otherwise the results will be unpredictable.
- X Axis (Across). Section the level you wish to report at: Assessment, Section, Subsection, Segmentation, Question
- Y Axis Breakdown (Down). You can segment the report by Responses dimensions (g., Respondents, Business Name, Group Name, Business
Type, etc.) or the answer to an individual question. The Short Name for the Questions is listed for the Assessment in the example below.
- The Filter can be applied at any of the levels that the Y-axis can be broken down by. When a Filter field is selected, the available values are displayed for selection.
- Update Button – When changes are made to the selection the Update Button needs to be clicked to update the display
- Print Button – Produces a PDF on all the graphs displayed.
- Individual graph print menu – Allows you to print the individual graph in various formats.
- To view finer detail mouse over a bar to get the detailed results. The colouring of the graph is set up in the Ratings table in the administration section.