Phased assessments are used to allow for different parties to contribute to the assessment. Often that is an assessor who considers the details entered and adds recommendations.
When a response is added for an assessment that is a phased assessment an additional button appears at the bottom of the screen - "Save and Add Phases"
The response will not be usable until this screen has been completed.
- The Phase names are entered on the sections in the assessment (in this case, 1 and 2). Often there are multiple sections in one or more of the phases.
- The email address and name for the first phase will default to the email address and name entered on the response record.
- Send Next Indicates whether the report should be sent to the next respondent. This checkbox is greyed out unless there is a report template loaded on this section. To be sent there must be an email template set up for the assessment of the type of Phase Completion.
- Welcome next. Indicates whether an email should be sent when this phase is ready to be started. To be sent there must be an email template set up for the assessment of the type of Phase Welcome.
- Enter the email address and Name that this phase should be sent to. This field will default from the section table if an entry has been made.