Clicking on the Assessment Menu item will display the Assessments currently available in the system on the body of the screen.
- When displaying assessments the menu allows you to:
- Go to the Assessment Builder where you can manage all of your questions, answers, sections, and subsections using a WYSIWYG editor (Read more about Assessment Builder)
- Upload Report Templates for this assessment and defines the rules for generating Feedback reports (Read more about Assessment Reports)
- Edit the Assessment Settings where you can change the name, description, color scheme and other fields that define the overall assessment (Read more about Assessment Settings)
- List the sections for this assessment. This is an alternative to using the Builder (Read more about Add/Modify Sections)
- List and maintain the email templates for this assessment (Read more about Email Templates)
- List and maintain the graphics templates for this assessment (Read more about Graphics)
- List the and maintain the ratings for this assessment (Read more about Ratings)
- Copy the assessment (includes all of the section, subsections, questions, and answers). You may wish to copy it to either create a new version or to create a whole new assessment. Once you have copied it, you would normally edit the assessment to either change the version number or the name.
- Add an Assessment.(Read more about Adding Assessments)
- You can use the main menu (on the left) to drill down into the components of an assessment, by clicking on the arrow on the left-hand side of the name. The hierarchy displayed is:
- Sub Sections
The menu has drag and drop functionality, which you can use to reorder sections, subsections, questions or answers.