The feedback report can be
- emailed (as a PDF attached)
- Appear on the completion page of the response.
- Stored on the respondent portal, where you can direct them to see their document.
You specify which of the above options you want by selecting them on the Edit Assessment screen. You can have any combination of the above, or none (if you plan to send the feedback report manually).
The feedback report is built from these sources:
- A Microsoft Word template document that holds all the branding, formatting, imagery and "boilerplate text" required in the document. The boilerplate text will include headings and reference material that is required in every report. The merge strings required to include all of the system generated elements (below) are included in the template. The formatting (font, size, color etc) is determined by the formatting that has been applied the merge string.
- Text and/or an image based on the overall rating (often shown with a graph)
- Graphics at any level, Assessment wide, sections and subsections (and Segmentations if used). Graphics available include Guage (or Donut) charts, Horizontal bar charts, Vertical Bar Charts, Spider Charts, Line Charts, and Pie Charts.
- Text based on the rating for a subsection (a group of related questions).
- Text based on an individual answer.
- Text entered into the system by the respondent as Individual Answers.
- Scores at any level, Assessment wide, sections and subsections (and Segmentations if used).
The detail of the merge strings required for the above is available here.
A template is available to download to start building your feedback report at the bottom of this article.
Once you have completed the template you upload it to the system in the assessment (header) edit screen - click Edit on the Assessment list:
Then scroll down to the Report Template box:
Once you have chosen the file (on your PC's file system) click Save. (Read more about the Assessment Edit screen).