The system has multiple methods that respondents can work with.
- A system administrator or assessment manager can create a response record, which will normally send an email to the respondent with a link to the assessment.
- You could have a link on your website or emails so that a user can create a response “on the fly.” A unique external ID is specified on the assessment
- You can have integration to your website, Salesforce or other CRM’s or systems using our API (Application Program Interface) or Zapier.
- Respondents can follow a link from your website to a list of Available Assessments. Available Assessments can have a price associated, and the system can take credit card payments using Stripe and the launch the response directly.
- Available Assessments are also listed in the Respondents Portal. Respondents input into the system will receive an email inviting them to the Respondents Portal, or you can direct respondents who have completed previous responses there.